Thursday, November 23, 2017

End of the Season

Maddie made the All Star Team for soccer.  After winning their regional tournament, they traveled to Dothan for the state tournament.  Pop and I left at about 4:30, and got there in plenty of time.  I think this is her third season of soccer, and I would like to tell you I know a lot about it.  However that is simply not the case.  I know that there is lots and lots of running.  They have penalty kicks and corner kicks.  Did I mention there is lots of running?  The bottom line is this - I may not understand it, but she loves it, and we love watching her play!

Relaxing with Pop before the first game!




We are just going to call the next few pictures action shots!  I would also like to say that the coaches from the other team were among, shall we say-the most vocal I have ever heard!  












Corner kick is on the way!!



Get it girl!!  



I have no idea why she is grinning like this!  But I like it!!  You should always enjoy what you do!



Back to the action!



Cutie pie! I asked Lillian if she was going to play soccer or softball.  She promptly told me she was going to be a cheerleader and a dancer!



In between games!



Too much fun!!



They were one goal away from the championship game. On to the next adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment