Saturday, November 4, 2017

This & That

We have been super busy lately, so my blogging has been a little subpar........Maddie is busy with soccer allstars this weekend.  I'm going to share just a little of what's been happening lately!

Reed is sharing with others with his cute self!


This happened this week.  Caleb made this cute cookie cake.  It was yummy!  I spent my birthday at a conference at UAB. The grandbabies woke me up on my birthday with a facetime call singing "Happy Birthday!" It's hard to top that!  I also had some special time with Marnetta and Stacy this week!  And I had a wonderful birthday supper with Reed, Caleb and Taylor.


Pochahantas, Ariel and Spiderman were on the loose this week!


The Fall Street Festival was lots of fun!  Taylor and Levi were in the pet costume contest.


Rock painting!


Hello Mr. Scarecrow!


And a little art activity at the museum.



Please don't tell, but I have set the date for the Christmas decorations going up, and it won't be long!


No comments:

Post a Comment