Monday, January 29, 2018

Another Special Shower

Daddy's boy and mama's world............

Once again we got to celebrate John Sawyer this weekend.  We are all eagerly awaiting his arrival.  His room is beautifully furnished, and they have already received so many special things.  Now, we will wait and make plans to snuggle, pamper and maybe spoil him just a little, beginning just as soon as he arrives.  Lindsey told me this week that I couldn't visit everyday........I promise I  won't, but Pop and I do plan to sneak in as many hugs as his mom and dad will allow! I also can't wait to see Maddie, Lillian and Reed with him.  They are so excited.  He will also have sweet William to grow up with!  So much fun awaits!

Our sweet mom to be!


Taylor and her mom
 And her Nana

Nana, Mom and Tamma


Taylor and Memaw (She reminds me so much of my grandmother, and that's a very good thing.)


The moms, grandmothers, and great grandmothers 


Taylor and Haleigh-Haleigh is due in just a couple of weeks.


Aunt Sandra, Brandy and Grace watching her open presents.


Taylor's sweet cousin Savannah


Such a fun group!



William and Tamma-A grandchild fills a special place in your heart that you never knew was empty.

 John Sawyer got so many precious gifts!
 How sweet is this?
 The best hostess ever!  My pictures don't do justice to her beautiful home!


Something magical happens when you become grandparents!  But it's also pretty magical watching your children become parents.  I have loved experiencing it with Lindsey and Josh, and can't wait for Caleb and Taylor to become parents. My best advice would be to take it all in and enjoy the journey!  It's amazing how fast time flies! Wasn't it just yesterday that Lindsey and Caleb were born?




No comments:

Post a Comment