Sunday, August 12, 2018

Back to School

These three cuties are loaded up and headed to school with their mom.  They are very fortunate to be able to spend each day with her at their K-12 school!  We now have a fourth grader, 1st grader and big K4 student. I hope they always start school with a smile.  It's a great feeling knowing they are in an environment that they love. In addition to a full school day, Lillian is busy with cheerleading, and Maddie's gymnastics journey continues with lots and lots of practices each week.

Loaded up and headed to school!





I just can't wait to see how this year goes for this one!!



Our 4th grader!! This one loves to read, learn and explore!



And our sweet 1st grader!  I'm a little partial to first grade!  I can't wait to see how much she learns this year! It's amazing how much they grow physically and mentally in first grade.  


I pray she always loves school this much!





Here's to a great year!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment