Saturday, August 18, 2018

Catching Up

We are all getting settled in to a new school year.  Schedules, getting up earlier, and not seeing the babies as much are taking some time to get use to.  I am beginning the fourth year of my semi retired life, and I just love it!  I love my job, and I love the flexibility it offers.

Maddie, Lillian and Reed enjoyed a birthday party for a special friend at Lake Martin today. Pop has  a couple of these kayaks, and I'm pretty sure we'll be getting them out soon!


She is growing up so fast!


John Sawyer is just precious!  His little personality is really shining through! 


Just precious!


 And the competition season is starting for Maddie!  She's at a new gym now, and we are all ready to see her perform again.  They had a mock meet against Troy, and as always we were super proud of her! We will be very busy the next few months with her gymnastics and Lillian's cheerleading.  Did I mention that we are going to Disney World in a couple of weeks? Whew!!





It's a family affair!


No comments:

Post a Comment