Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Life Lately

Life will sometimes keep you very busy.  That's been the case around here lately.  We haven't done anything special, but we've been super busy.  Lots of work, and lots of play!  The big kids are coming this weekend, and we can't wait.  Don't judge-Christmas decorations are going up today, and we are doing our gingerbread houses this weekend!  I can't wait!


 I am not sure these two girls are really mine!  There's not enough rice in China for me to hold this snake or any snake!! Maddie was way too close to that head!


I'm really not surprised by Maddie holding it, but Lillian shocks me!!!  


This sweet little one just can't seem to get well, so luckily he's been hanging out with me some lately.  Voting wore him out!!







I absolutely love my job!!  I work with so many awesome people!  Below are two of my very favorites from a trip with PCHS to Montevallo this week. I am headed to Lawson State later this week with another great group!



I had so much fun with this crew at the Christmas Village!


We had a tree in the backyard that was slowly dying. Reed and I felt that if we had to have that tree cut down, we were going to have all of them cut!  We had six trees that wrecked havoc on our pool, and that were very close to our house and our neighbors.  They are now gone!!!  We also got one in the front. My hat is off to everyone that does that kind of work.  It is fascinating to watch!





And this spoiled rotten pooch is living his very best life!


Now, I am off to decorate!! My outside will still be fall, but hopefully by the end of the day the inside will be all Christmas!  Remember, don't judge!  

No comments:

Post a Comment