Monday, November 12, 2018

Tis the Season

Yes, my halls are decked!  I love everything about Christmas, and the longer my things are up the happier I am!  We also have several outings in the next few weeks in addition to work, so I wanted to get a head start on things. The big kids were here for the weekend.  Maddie and little Reed enjoyed the youth hunt.  Lillian enjoys staying with me!! 


This little one was fascinated by the tree!  He's also pretty fond of his tongue these days!








Reed and a friend recently got to help with the delivery of "Meals on Wheels" in Alex City.  Cutie!





A little after church fun.  The girls got to help with packing shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child.


Maddie actually shot a spike on this hunt.  We think Reed is going to enjoy hunting, also. He's got his snack and is ready to go!



They love John Sawyer!  Playing with him is always the highlight of their visits.



While here, we decorated Christmas cookies.  Lillian was our expert taste tester!


This one is growing so fast!!  Precious girl!!



Love this stinker!!



I so love making memories with these sweet babies!! Masterpieces!!




For the 28th year, we decorated our candy houses this past weekend. More on that next!

No comments:

Post a Comment