Thursday, January 24, 2019

Weekend Fun

Lately, it seems like every post I do should be entitled "Catching Up." John Sawyer spent a long weekend in the mountains with his parents, but the other three joined us for a fun visit.  We didn't do anything special, which are my favorite type of visits.  It rained and rained, and was quite chilly.  Still, we managed to have another great time together.

Pop and Maddie once again enjoyed several hunts over the days she was here.  She loves dove hunting now.  That's always been Pop's favorite, too.


And she also killed her biggest deer ever! This was her ninth deer to kill-and she's only nine!  Pop loves spending time with her in the woods!


I am so enjoying my John Sawyer days!  His sweet smile makes my day! Did I mention he's a walker now?


Why yes, I always put him down when he goes to sleep.


We had never visited the exercise equipment at our walking track.  The kids loved it even though it was cold and wet!  We will definitely go back. They also enjoyed the covered playground.  That will be awesome on hot, summer days.



I promise I combed this sweet girl's hair!



John Sawyer may have been gone, but we took care of Levi.  I'm not sure who's walking who!


That's better!


Maddie and Pop stopped by for a little while.


Sweetest girl-ever!  Hands down!!


Reed and I so enjoy cooking for the Senior Meal at our church each month.  Jeff Long, Greg Turner and their band performed this month.  They were awesome!!


Next up, Maddie's latest adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment