Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Grey Wolves

Pop and I traveled across the state yesterday to watch the Grey Wolves in action.  I am happy to say that they did not disappoint!  I know the word precious is not used often in sports-but maybe it should be!  They were just that-precious!  I have to say that it's a lot like herding cats at this age.  Maddie has the hardest job on the field.  She's the bench coach, and she definitely has her hands full!


So proud of these three!  The sun was super bright!



A little pre game warm up!



I think Reed's offering his dad a little free coaching advice!



This was actually the second of his three goals!  The first one I was jumping up and down, and totally missed it!  Pop got the third one on video.  He was simply awesome!  He has gotten the hang of it, and is having a ball!



Way to go Buddy!



After his game, we headed across town to catch a little of this cuties practice. 




We are heading back this weekend for a couple of Lillian's games, and to celebrate Maddie's 10th birthday.  More on that next!

No comments:

Post a Comment