Saturday, April 6, 2019

Ten

I had heard for many years how wonderful it is being a grandparent.  But it wasn't until Madelyn Grace Smith was born 10 years ago that I realized just how amazing it really is.  Maddie is super smart, inquisitive, nurturing, patient and succeeds at everything she chooses to do. I love that she likes trying new things.  Right now, she's into martial arts and loves it. My grandmother and I had such a special bond, and I am so thankful to be so close to her, and all my grandchildren. There is no greater blessing!


A few recent pictures-












And a few from the past!  I literally could choose from thousands of pictures of her.  I will also admit that I got a little teary eyed going through the pictures. Time really does fly!










Oh my!  She's not the only one that's changed in 10 years!










I feel like we blinked and a decade passed! 
Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!  You are very loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment