Monday, May 6, 2019

Gifted

 Summer is almost here, and I am so very glad!  I still have to work during the summer, but it's a very manageable pace.  The pool is ready, and so am I. I have enjoyed working with my flowers and getting everything in the backyard ready. Soccer has wrapped up, but we are still enjoying softball.  We will be heading east later this week to watch her in the last regular season game.  Next up, all stars!

Grandmother's roses are in full bloom right now.  



 Maddie and a sweet friend enjoyed the Hillsong United Concert.  This was a birthday present.




And I enjoyed attending the Gifted Parent Picnic with Maddie.  They shared some of the things they had worked on this year, and then we enjoyed pizza. Robotics was a big hit. I enjoyed seeing how she set up the course and programmed the robot to go through the course.




Her group also made an impressive motorized swing.


She's smart, pretty, talented and as kind-hearted as they come! We are so very, very proud of this angel!


Next up, softball!

No comments:

Post a Comment