Thursday, September 3, 2020

Beach Time and a Little School

Reed and I enjoyed a weekend getaway to the beach to celebrate our wedding anniversary.  I would love to know how many trips we have made to the beach in the past 38 years!  There are many more places we could visit, but the beach is truly our happy place!  One of the kids asked what we did.  The answer was simple-we ate out and sat on the beach! (We also got in a little bit of shopping, although I am not a beach shopper.) There were a few showers, but the beach is still beautiful and relaxing, even in the rain.  I am looking forward to many more trips with my favorite traveling partner!


Cheese!


Those showers contributed to some beautiful sunsets!








A little break from the beach to enjoy some delicious seafood.


A little hazy, but still so pretty.


Flying high!


Reed calls them devil birds, but I think they are the cutest.



We took this from our balcony as we were leaving.  I love seeing reminders of God's promise.


And it's back to school for these guys and their mom.  So far, so good-even with all the "corona rules" in place!



I love these smiling faces so much!


As a member of the Student Council, Maddie was an official door greeter!


And this little one also headed back to school, and is loving it!


All smiles as he headed out for his first day back!


This little one is growing and changing everyday.  He's all giggles and smiles!  



That's a wrap for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment