Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Fall, Pumpkins and a Birthday!

 Summer is just about gone, and I can’t wait for those crisp fall days! We are busy with work, remodeling Papa’s house and more. That remodeling is not for the faint of heart. I’ve heard Reed say we have a two year plan to finish, so slow and steady wins the race.


You can see the trees are just starting to change.  This is so beautiful in the fall.  


John Sawyer helped Pop with a little farming. He's working on getting the fields ready for Maddie and Reed.  Lillian will be home baking and doing crafts with me.



This one is growing and changing everyday. He is all smiles and giggles. He has found his feet and is rolling over. 



It’s that time of the year. This is only part of my pumpkin stash. I told Lindsey that not getting to go to a real pumpkin patch this year wasn’t as fun as going to the store-but it’s a whole lot cheaper. 




I am missing these three big kids like crazy. I had hoped to head that way tomorrow, but the weather has changed those plans. 



And this sweet, hardworking man has a birthday tomorrow. Happy Birthday to you!! We celebrated tonight. Lindsey and her family weren’t able to be here, but they joined us by FaceTime to sing Happy Birthday. 


John Sawyer enjoyed opening Pop’s presents. 



Blurry, but we love these calls.  Happy Birthday to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment