Monday, May 31, 2021

Nine

How could this sweet, slightly sassy angel be nine?  It seems like yesterday, we were listening to Maddie sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to her about 100 times in the hospital.  Lillian is smart, sweet as can be, and oh so tenderhearted.  She loves playing softball, and we will spend the next month or so following her as she plays All Stars. I can't wait to watch her continue grow up.  This one reminds me so much of her mom!

Happy Birthday to you!


She celebrated her birthday at a trampoline park in Prattville with a couple of friends and family.  We all had a great time!


The gang's all here!  I enjoyed 15 minutes in the message chair, and I think that's what I want for Christmas! :)


So much fun!
Lillian chose Cracker Barrel for supper, and we had quite the wait.  She opened her presents while we waited.
Sweet friends! 


After the party, they came home with me and Pop. We had a wonderful time with all 5 grandbabies. (More on that next.) Lillian was here on her actual birthday, so we celebrated with a birthday breakfast, followed by a pool day. 

Happy Birthday sweet girl! (Jack is enjoying his biscuit.)


Josh and Lindsey always  decorate their doors with balloons and streamers on their birthdays.  I just had this balloon, but I think she liked it.


Next up, more weekend fun and then lots and lots of softball!


No comments:

Post a Comment