Saturday, May 1, 2021

 More softball, soccer, working in the yard and house were on the agenda for this week.  Reed's soccer team wrapped up the season last week.  They will begin preparing for All Stars now.  Lillian's team won the regular season by several games, but they have to play a best out of three series with the second place team.  Makes no sense, but it just means that I get to watch her in a couple more games before All Stars.  My job is winding down, and by that I mean the grant is coming to an end.  I have loved every minute of this experience.  Getting to know the students and staffs of not only Pickens, but also Greene, Perry and Hale Counties has been a joy.  I will miss it greatly.  I'm not sure if I am fixing to be retired for real, or if another adventure is on the horizon. More on that soon.


Coach Maddie is getting all her ducks in a row here!



Playing hard!


John Sawyer and I enjoyed a day at Chuck E Cheese this week.





I can't believe this one is almost one!  Time flies.


This cutie got the game ball!  She had a great double play from second base.


We have been thrilled at all the flowers this year. The separating, thinning out and moving really have helped.


More to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment