Friday, December 31, 2021

So Long 2021

What a week!  Pop and I enjoyed the week with all 5 grandchildren.  Make no mistake, this is my absolute favorite thing to do, but this Nana is tired!! Everyone was back home today, and it was really quiet here.  This was my favorite kind of visit.  We didn't have anything special planned.  The kids slept late and played hard.  I love how they love each other! We are going to rest up and get ready for the next visit.

I promise John Sawyer was happy.  He was just very opposed to having his picture taken at this particular moment!

                                                 

Maddie, Jack and I stayed home while the others had a fun time at the sand pile with Pop one afternoon.

                                     





Is there anything more fun than the sandpiles and climbing a tree?


Helping Pop check on the fields!


Lillian's building straws provided lots and lots of entertainment.


This tent also provided lots of fun!  Four of the five were inside when I took this!  A couple of times, it even provided a good place for naptime.


This gives me all the feels!


This does, too!


These two are growing up too fast for me!


The oldest and the youngest!  


Hanging out!


Checking out the new, but very cold pool!  The installation is complete, but we have lots of yardwork to do around it now!  



Meet our new yard man! Cutest thing around!



We ended this trip with a movie outing.  Lindsey and Josh actually met us at the theater and got the big kids.  



I can't wait until our next visit!  
Happy New Year!











No comments:

Post a Comment