Tuesday, January 11, 2022

January Update

We have settled into the new year nicely. We are still on a break from house projects, but hopefully we will get started back soon.  The only major project left is one bathroom, and then a few smaller things.  Reed and I have settled in nicely and are really enjoying living here. I plan on doing a blog of our renovations soon. The installation of the pool was completed right after Christmas.  We still have lots to do as far as landscaping, but I am thrilled to have that project completed. 


John Sawyer helped Pop with a little bulldozer work this week.


Enjoying a drive around the yard in their new dump truck.


The pergola will go at the end of the pool.  It is being painted right now, and then Reed will put it back up.  We also still have lots of "fixing up" to do around it.  We made the decision to go smaller this time, and I couldn't be more pleased. I predict lots of new memories will be made here! I also highly recommend Mr. Pool from Montgomery.  They were a very impressive group!


Lillian's face tells the story!  It's cold!


I am headed to see the little ones tomorrow, and the big kids Friday.  Love them bunches and bunches and can't wait to see them!


And I just had to capture our big ole snowstorm!!!



I would also like to add that I have settled quite nicely into full time retirement.  After 31 years teaching, followed by 6 years with GEAR UP, I am loving being on my own time!  I'm not sure how long it will last, but so far it/s been awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment