Friday, January 21, 2022

Fun Little Outing

We ended our last visit with an outing to Olive Garden and Upsurge.  I love spending time with these guys, and can't wait until Jack can join us.  It won't be long now.  Lindsey and her kids are now back to virtual school, and the two little ones are out due to covid issues at their school.  I long for the days when things are back to normal!  I have been hunkered down enjoying the fireplace during this cold spell the last couple of days.  I was scheduled to have not one, but two root canals Thursday.  My appointment was cancelled at the last minute when my dentist tested positive for the flu.  Lots of pain here, so I was devastated! I can't wait to get this cleared up, so life can get back to normal. 


I took this right before we left.  They had a great time, but were worn out after an hour!


So much fun!  This is the most precious age!


Maddie was the queen of this!  This sweet girl got braces today.

Tackling the obstacle course!

Ready, set, jump!







Fun was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment