Saturday, January 29, 2022

Hunting and Such

Belle and Reed haven't been able to quail hunt this season until yesterday. Reed just finally put all work aside and took her for a little outing.  I think it was good for both of them. I went to watch for a while.  I love watching her do what she was born to do.  She loves it! She also loves coming home and snuggling on the couch! Maddie, Lillian and Reed have had virtual school for the last week or so.  I am really missing them and am going to try and work a little visit in soon.  The little ones were here last night, and John Sawyer will be back Monday.  They are all growing so quickly.  A very special friend that is going through an unthinkable situation right now reminded me to hug my babies tight and tell them how much I love them.  Believe me, I intend to continue doing that.




Doing a little yardwork!


Cutie Pie!


Yes, they are on the coffee table!  It makes the perfect racetrack!


These three were having a little fun outside after finishing up their work one afternoon.  Doesn't Maddie look precious in her new braces?  John Sawyer is getting glasses this week, too.



More to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment