Monday, July 18, 2022

Soccer and More

We rarely get one on one time with our grandbabies.  Last week was the exception!  Reed spent the week with us to attend the University of Alabama's Soccer Camp.  It was hot, hot, hot! However, he seemed to love it. The two little ones also spent a couple of days with us, so that made it even more fun! I sadly didn't get a picture of either of them.


This boy loves some soccer!  We can't wait for the fall season to start.




He also got in some tractor time with Pop.  Below are two of the treasures he found!



He was great help in the kitchen.


I had never seen a Marvel movie or a Jurassic movie.  This week we saw both.  Only for my grandchildren would I do this! I have to say that I actually enjoyed both.



We enjoyed some time at the World Games until thunderstorms cut our night short. Do you see how tall Maddie is??




More to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment