Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Three Days of Fun!


What a weekend!  We have always enjoyed the Fourth, and this year was no different.  We celebrated for three days!  First, we had a pool day, followed by a river day, and we ended with a 'Merica Birthday party for Caleb.  We so enjoy spending time with our favorite people.

 Lillian made this delicious cookie cake for us to enjoy with our other desserts.  Reed roasted corn and cooked ribs and chicken.  We added all the trimmings and we had a fantastic meal! 


Ready! Set! Go! (Check out Reed's shirt!  I'm still not sure how that happened.)  I also bought a croquet set.  Maddie told me that was a game for old people!  :)
The perfect way to cool off on such a hot day!



The next day we loaded up and headed to the river. This will always be one of my favorite things to do!  I love that the grandbabies enjoy it as much as we do. I couldn't convince JS that those goggles weren't going to help much in the river.


Riding the tube and jumping off the boat-Jack literally has no fear!



A day well spent!! Lindsey got up on her first try.  I am happy to say, she's still got it!


I often talk about how the girls are growing up.  Well, this cutie pie is too!  He is just a doll!  He will be here next week for soccer camp at UA.  We can't wait!


Taylor planned a super fun party for Caleb's upcoming birthday.  It's hard to believe that he's fixing to be 33! Good food and good times! I'm going to share some pictures that pretty much sum up our fun day!

Dressed and ready to go!

Happy Birthday to you!











I feel like I need to add that it was way too easy for some of us to get into character!  Reed has already said that the do-rag and sleeveless shirt will be his new river and grass cutting attire!






Love my people!


No comments:

Post a Comment