Monday, October 17, 2022

So Long Flowers and More

This weekend was filled with the grandsons!  Reed came home with us after Maddie's meet, and JS and Jack (and their parents) joined us for the ballgame.  We spent lots of time outside enjoying the beautiful fall weather. I spent today moving ferns and palms ahead of this upcoming cold snap. Here's just a little recap of recent days.          

 We have enjoyed our sun patients this year.  They have been just beautiful. I'm a little sad about this upcoming early cold snap!  I'm not quite ready to let it all go.  I have pansies ready to plant, but I'm waiting until the last moment to pull these up. I have a feeling that they will be gone by about Thursday.                                               

  I did go out and pick quite a few flowers today for a final, farewell arrangement.  I'm already planning for next year.                                   

This girl just continues to amaze us!  Her work ethic is amazing.  She just has sectionals and state remaining. 

                                                    


Reed came home with us following the race, so we could attend Alabama's soccer match. Watching the number 2 team in the nation (now #1) and #6 Arkansas was so much fun. I strongly recommend attending if you haven't.  These girls are just awesome! Roll Tide!



We are directly behind this post game picture.  If you enlarge it, you can see Pop and me.


We owe Angie lots of cheese!  I did offer to sweep, but she kindly declined. :)


A new adventure-rolling down the hill!



No Nana, I will not look at you to take a picture!


Love these cuties.



It was Homecoming Week last week for these guys.  I'm going to share my all-time favorite twin day characters-Meet Maverick and Goose!  I absolutely love this!!
                                                 

Monsters, Inc    
                                              

These three best friends represented their 5th grade teachers.


Love this little Olaf!

















No comments:

Post a Comment