Monday, October 31, 2022

Softball, Cross Country and Candy

Life continues to move right along.  We journeyed to Andalusia to see Maddie run in her Sectional Meet, which is where you qualify for State.  I am happy to say that she finished strong in 4th place.  She has shown so much improvement this year.  Her dedication and work ethic are just amazing! Her team finished 3rd overall and all made it to state.  I'm sad to report that John Sawyer and Taylor have the flu.  We were suppose to go to the Barnyard with John Sawyer and his class today, but sadly he couldn't make it.  My buddies and I are headed to the Christmas Village this week!  I can' wait!  Next weekend, we will divide and conquer multiple events.  Pop will join Reed and Coach Josh for a soccer tournament.  I will be with Lillian at a softball tournament.  Lindsey will be with Maddie at her state tournament.  Busy, but so much fun!  I hope the little ones are well enough to spend some time with us Friday.

The day before JS got sick, he and Jack helped me organize the Halloween candy.


I love watching this one play!  She loves it, and loves spending time with her friends.



Buddies!




Next weekend will be his turn!  I love watching him and hate to miss his first tournament.


The gang's all here and ready to cheer on our girl! She has been amazing this year!  Each race she seems to improve more and more.  She is beginning and finishing strong each race!


Got to get the ponytail just right!


So very proud of her!


She has so much support!  This poster was made by a faculty member and many of the signed it wishing her luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment