Friday, June 30, 2023

Oops!

 I had no idea that I never shared this post! Reed and I enjoyed a quick get away to the beach for Father’s Day.  Basically, we ate and sat on the beach. What could be better? We are gearing up for a busy week ahead, and we just can’t wait. I love to spend time with family and friends, and we have several opportunities to do just that this week.

First, a little from the beach trip-













These guys were actually at Dauphin Island the same time we were at the beach.  The ferry wasn't running due to weather, so we didn't get to see them.  They will be here next week, and I just can't wait!




These cuties have kept me company for a couple of days recently.


This one is part fish!


This one is part stinker! :) 


Conquering mountains!



This splashpad was a perfect way to spend a really hot afternoon.





Happy Fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment