Thursday, July 6, 2023

What a Week!

 What a week with lots of activities!  The little ones and I enjoyed a fun pool day.  We kicked off the 4th celebrations with a cookout at Tim and Marnetta's house.  We had a wonderful time!  Reed and the rest of our bunch (except for Taylor who had to work) enjoyed the next day at the river, too.  We had a wonderful 4th here with Taylor's family, and we also celebrated Caleb's 34th birthday.  I'm just not sure how it's possible that he's that old!  The next day, I loaded all 5 grandbabies up, and we headed to the Fayette water park and had a blast.  John Sawyer swims like a fish, so even though he is still a foot too short, he passed the swim test and was able to go down the big slides, and had a ball! I am happy to say that the fun is still not over.  We are hosting my family here this weekend, and I just can't wait! Lots of pictures follow!


Searching for tadpoles and frogs.  We have hundreds-literally.





A late Father's Day gift-


We all had a wonderful time at Tim and Marnetta's.  It is such a beautiful place.  It was even better to see people we don't get to see often.


Solving all the world's problems.


Lulu helped Jack kneeboard.

Captain and Co-captain


Sweet boys



Two of my faves!


Always daddy's girl.


So much fun!



Love my babies!



Happy Fourth!











Off to the water park! Jack had lots of fun and still managed to sneak in a 2 hour nap at the park!



Celebrated Uncle C again on his actual birthday.


And today we had a "chill" day at home.  




What a busy, but fun week we have had. I simply can't wait until we get to celebrate with my family this weekend.  More on that to come.





No comments:

Post a Comment