Sunday, July 9, 2023

Family

What a special weekend!  We hosted my family for a late 4th of July celebration. (We have partied all week). We are scattered near and far, so we don't get together nearly as often as we'd like.  However, it's special when we do. Doris (my sweet aunt) just told me that her grandchildren told her their favorite part was spending time with all the cousins.  I totally agree. My fondest memories of growing up are with Bob and Anne, so I get it.  We enjoyed great food, wonderful conversation, and just being together. Please know that if you weren't here, you were greatly missed.

Reed got out the drone for this picture.  It's far from perfect, but I couldn't love it more.  I'm pretty sure Harry and Edith Spidle would be pretty proud of us.


Lots of smiles!















All the way from Texas!






My three favorite sisters!












The twins and my favorite uncles-Michael and Gerald



Reed suggested getting a water slide, and trust me it was a great idea!  




 








About midafternoon, we literally had a flooding rain.  However, that just provided more fun!

 


The people are gone, but the memories will last forever. (And I just really like these drone shots). :)



Christmas can't get here fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment