Sunday, July 23, 2023

Catching Up

        Summer is just flying by.  The kids will all be back in school soon, and I am going to greatly miss our adventures.  There is nothing I enjoy more. This fall we will be hitting the roads again.  We have one playing each of the following-travel softball, soccer, cross country and baseball.  Whew!  They keep us busy.

Reed and I enjoyed a day together while the girls were at a 4-H event.  Beautiful spot for a little fishing.

                    
We got up close and personal with this little guy.


She made the best brownies ever! Totally from scratch!


The big kids and I enjoyed a trip to Geyser Falls.  I don't have many pictures, but fun was had by all! The boys and I will be heading back to Fayette for one last water park adventure next week.


Dipping Dots for the win!


Lots of swimming fun with these cuties!



We chose not to add a diving board to this pool, and JS hasn't been too happy about that.  This rock has been on the property for about 30 years or so.  Reed and I (mostly Reed) got the tractor, and we eased it into place. You wouldn't believe how heavy it is .  Now, we have a "jumping rock". 

We are going to make the most of these last days of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment