Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lazy Afternoons

Don't you just love Sunday afternoons?  I think they were made for quality family time together.  Naps, (although we don't do this unless the temperature is below 40 and it's raining), playing, and simply enjoying each other's company are things I love the most about Sunday afternoons.  After church this week, Reed and Caleb decided to do a little fishing.  After completing my almost weekly Sunday drive with Granny and Miss Bessie (which I might add definitely deserves a blog spot of its own), I joined them.  It was simply a gorgeous day!!!


We didn't fish here today, but I snapped this picture of the slough on the way in.  The leaves are beginning to change colors and it is simply beautiful......



This is the pond where we fished today.  The weather was beautiful.  There was a wonderful breeze blowing.  Simply a perfect afternoon.


The fish weren't too big......But, the guys didn't seem to mind.



I think this little fellow is pretty cute.


Caleb caught this one before I got there.  It looks like a pretty nice one.


I have someone tell me almost every day how "sweet" this little angel is..Ha! He can be downright wicked!!!


He looks like he's just having a great time fishing doesn't he?

 As you can tell, he is really enjoying his precious self..........

Reed seems to be wondering just what's happening on the other end of the boat.........


Well, Caleb is trying to "catch" me with his little jig.  I might add that he did this successfully several times!!!!

Glad to say I was one of the lucky ones that got away......

No comments:

Post a Comment