Thursday, February 10, 2011

More of the White Stuff

First of all, what do people that don't have to be at work until 10:00 do every morning?  I could really get spoiled by today's delayed schedule!  Reed and I rode around and checked out some of his hunting land and pasture.....Simply beautiful!



First, Reed scattered some birdseed for our birds in the
front yard.  We have been covered with birds!  I was
actually standing inside the house and took
these pictures through the glass door.


This little fellow was right outside our front door.

The creek was beautiful...

So peaceful looking...The pine trees were really gorgeous!

The road that runs through the big hayfield...

We had one little problem....The lock was frozen!  We weren't
able to get it open to take pictures of the slough or river before
I had to go to work.

Hayfield



More of the creek.....


I am happy to say that much of this snow did not melt today.  I know it will be gone tomorrow,
but it was simply wonderful to look at today.  Bundle up and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment