Friday, February 18, 2011

Spring Fever

These 70 degree temperatures have me really longing for Spring. I can't wait until we are complaining about how hot it is every day. I also can't wait until we can spend more time with Maddie, take a beach trip, swim every day, take care of my flowers, and all those other fun things. Also, in just a couple of months Caleb will be a senior in college. How hard is that to believe? Since I am quite certain we are going to have some more cold weather, and I am going to have to wait awhile for all my Spring and Summer dreams-I am going to post to some old pictures that remind me of these times.......


I can't wait for......

 

1.  River Trips



2.  A Little Fishing



3.  Maddie Time!!




 4.  Pool Time!!

5.  Gardening (This is Reed's area!)


6.  Flowers (My area!)

I simply can't wait.  Don't get me wrong-I actually enjoy winter.  I love fires in the fireplace, hot chocolate, snow, cold days at home with a good book, homemade chilli, and so many other things about cold weather.  However, enough is enough!  Bring on the flip flops, sunscreen, and new spring flowers.  I am so ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment