Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter at Grandmother's

We (Caleb, Reed and I) began our day with Sunrise Services across the river.  We thoroughly enjoyed this, and it's something I hope will become a new tradition.  I will say that when we woke Caleb up, he said, "You've got to be kidding me."  I think he really enjoyed it to though. We usually venture to Sandra's for a special family lunch, but this year we all met at Grandmother's.  I truly enjoy these special times together.  My only regret is that Josh, Lindsey and Maddie couldn't be here.  Don't get me wrong, I will be happy on the next holiday when it's our turn to have them.......We also missed Scott and Kim's families!

First, my baby may be almost 22 and a senior in college, but he still gets an Easter basket....


The tables are set and ready for our special meal



 Charley, Josey and Wyatt


West

 Lee and Uncle Kenny


A little bit of eating and lots of talking




Aunt Sandra




Exploring in the backyard





 Kris and Caleb


Josey



West


Sweet Anna and Christy were in charge of hiding the eggs~


Grandmother

My Sweet Hubby~



 The Chief Egg Hiders~


And the hunt begins~







Aunt Di helps out~


The adults also got to hunt eggs, but my camera chose that time to act up.....Here is one of Caleb and Sandra searching for eggs.


Thanks Grandmother and Papa for a simply wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment