Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Fun Little Cookout

Reed and Caleb recently spent an afternoon fishing.  They thought it would be a great idea to cook fish at the camphouse.  And for the record it,  they were right.  We don't do things like this enough.  We actually cooked the fish that Reed and I caught earlier in the week.

Here are a few pictures from our cookout-


 
Reed is getting everything ready to cook.....

Caleb is rolling up his sleeves to join in the fun....

 
 
Working on things together.....


 
Me and my boys

 
Quite Tasty!!

 
Strawberry pie for dessert

 
This pond is beside the camphouse.  I have always thought
this was so pretty.  For some reason, we rarely ever fish at this pond.

The dogwood trees are blooming. 
Aren't they beautiful?

  I love peaceful, simple times with my family.  Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment