Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Maybe Next Year

Lindsey has this really beautiful flower.  (I have no idea what it is called.)  Last year, I found and planted one.  Well, I actually thought it had died, but was thrilled when I saw three beautiful blooms on it's teeny tiny little vines.......I want to show you mine-and then I am going to show you what it is suppose to look like.  Lindsey's is gorgeous.  I am going to love mine tenderly, and I know next year it will be just as big and pretty as hers!  One little problem, I have to dig mine up and move it due to some technical problems in my yard that I want go in to.  I am hoping it survives the move!

Mine did have 3 beautiful blooms, but my plant is only
about 8 inches high!

This is Lindsey's flower-And it still has
tons more to bloom!


Beautiful!

Keep your fingers crossed.  I just know mine is going to grow to be big and beautiful, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment