Sunday, November 20, 2011

Houston, We Have a Problem.......

And that problem's name is Kitty.  First, (don't judge) I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I have decked the halls at our house.  Kitty for one approves!

Tree Decorated-I usually put up two, but not this year!



It took Kitty about 30 seconds to discover his new favorite place!!  Under the tree!


He loves playing with the ornaments, and  has already broken two.


If I can't see her, do you think she can see me?


This soft one is lots of fun!



 OOPS!  Caught again!!


Excuse me while I take a little bath!


And after a hard morning of playing, it's naptime!



So, I have moved ornaments off the bottom (like I did when Caleb & Lindsey were little), I've swatted, I've screamed........  Suggestions? (That don't include a shotgun)

No comments:

Post a Comment