Sunday, November 6, 2011

Oh Happy Day

Reed and I recently attended the wedding of a very special cousin of mine at Old Waverly in West Point.  This was the perfect setting for the beautiful bride and her sweet groom.  I always enjoy any opportunity to see family members that I don't feel I see nearly enough.

The Happy Couple-Cassandra and Gil


My Sweet Aunt Doris, also known as the Mother of the Bride


And my favorite(just kidding Gerald) Uncle Michael, also known as the Father of the Bride



 Sisters-Adrian, Cassandra, and Bethany


The reason you are only seeing Cassandra's eye here is that these beautiful flowers are the focus. Her bouquet was made in honor of our Grandmother, who LOVED anything red, especially flowers. Grandmommie would have loved this so much!!


 There were many beautiful arrangements throughout, but this table was also made in remembrance of our Grandmother.  How Special!!


Bob and Kathy-I simply love them both dearly!

 Doris and Reed


Other than the bride and groom, this little guy was the hit of the day. 
Adrian and Bubba's new bundle of joy-Harrison!



Have I mentioned that we have another one on the way?  Holding him only reaffirmed how excited we are about that!  There is nothing any sweeter than a newborn!



Except maybe a precious 2 year old-like Tyson!  He's about 6 months younger than Maddie, and he really reminded me of her as I watched him play.  They are both at such adorable stages!


How cute is this?  You placed your thumbprint on this tree and signed your name as a remembrance.


Did I mention that they had a photo booth complete with props?  Reed and I were about 16 the last time we were in one of these. I had to do a little persuading to get Reed in there.  We also had a little trouble finding out exactly where the camera actually was, but it really was fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment