Sunday, September 23, 2012

Game Day -Part 2

Reed and I had tickets for the Alabama game, and then Caleb was able to get tickets for Josh and Lindsey.  So, we decided we'd change things up a bit.  Reed and I went over before lunch and went to CBS42's TTown Tailgate.  I really enjoyed it!  We left with 5 free t-shirts, 2 stuffed elephants, a football, a frisbee, a bag and 2 tickets to Talladega that we don't plan on using!! Lots of fun! We then met Lindsey and Josh, and I headed home with precious Lillian. We all felt this was the perfect opportunity for Maddie to experience her first Alabama game! I think she really enjoyed it, too. Lillian and I had a great time too.   Maddie was telling me all about the game when she got home. The conversation went something like this.  "I saw cheerleaders, the band and the ball game. And we say Roll Tide or Roll Bama Roll. "  To this I said, " That's right, and we don't ever say War Eagle." She innocently said, "NO, and we don't throw sand, kick, hit, or pull hair either!"  She is definitely being raised right!

First, a few pictures from TTown Tailgate-I would have to recommend this! 

Of course, Nick was there - sort of!



No Alabama event is complete without the Bear!



Greg Burgess from Rick and Bubba was there! I am a big fan!






Since I headed home before the game, the only game pictures I have are the ones I stole from Lindsey's Facebook page!







Next, more on this precious one!





No comments:

Post a Comment