Thursday, September 6, 2012

So Not Fair

I promised pictures of baby sis, and I promise I am going to do that in the next blog. However, this time I feel the need to whine just a little. I saw a post on facebook that said something to the effect of puttting your big girl pants on and not complaining if you had to work on Labor Day.  I took it to mean that I shouldn't complain because there are so many people out there without a job.  And while I am thankful to have a job, I was not at all happy about working on that particular day.  Yes, I am spoiled.  I have ALWAYS been off on holidays. I see no point in changing that now, especially when really fun things are going on without me!

I had to leave my sweet Maddie at home with Pop and Uncle C.......And while she had a great time, she wasn't too happy about me leaving either!

Pop and Uncle C had a ball fishing with our sweet girl.  And for the record, I use to take my own fish off the hook, but I just can't do that anymore for some reason.  Maddie, however, has got holding them down pat!





No more whining for me......I've already decided I'm just going to take off on my next working holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment