Friday, September 14, 2012

Grandparent's Day and Gymnastics

I recently attended a workshop in Wetumpka, and I normally would have really complained about the distance.  However, this time it worked out great.  I was only about 40 miles away from the girls, so I was able to spend the night for Grandparent's Day!  I was also fortunate enough to get to take Maddie to her weekly gymnastics lesson.  I can't even begin to count the many hours I spent with Lindsey doing the same thing.  I am thrilled that Maddie seems to enjoy gymnastics as much as her mom did.  I hope Lillian loves it too!  The gymnastics pictures are not the best. Actually, they are pretty blurry!  The lighting was bad, and I was pretty far away, but I think it's easy too see how much she loves it!!


And she's off!!





I think every gymnastic's class in America has a parachute!



Walk of a future gold medalist!


Nothing in the world compares to being a grandparent!  We met in the sanctuary for a short program, followed by snacks and a chance to meet the teacher.  Maddie's preschool, "Jacob's Ladder", is located in the Methodist church.  They have LOTS of children.  It is a really wonderful program, and I am so glad the girls have this opportunity.

Maddie, Gigi and Mam (Josh's mom and grandmother)


Checking out the hymnal


Addie, Caleb and Maddie-Caleb and Maddie are best buds!! 



Enjoying our great snack!




And little one is growing!  I know I say this alot, but she is simply the best baby.  She laughs and smiles all the time!  Just Precious!  I have more pictures of her coming up!



I can't wait until our next visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment