Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Little Slow

Things are moving just a little slow in the world of blogging right now!  I told Reed and Caleb they needed to do something really exciting this past weekend, so I could blog about it.  However, they failed to cooperate.  Things are looking up though - The girls are coming this weekend!  Both of them!  We are beyond excited!  I was looking through some old photos on my phone recently.  I am amazed at how fast these two angels are growing up!!  Hopefully, I will be back with some great, exciting stories after our fun filled visit with the girls!!

A look back at the girls and how they have changed - It's hard to believe this was just 7 months ago!
(What was the hospital thinking when they put that hat on our little angel?!)
 
 
And now - Precious!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment