Wednesday, January 30, 2013

This and That

There has been a vicious rumor going around that I can assure you is false.  It seems that our precious Lillian was not her adorable, near perfect self after our visit.  Supposedly, she wanted to be held all the time, and was prone to cry when that didn't happen.  I told Caleb that I didn't think we held her too much.  He said, "Well Mom, I've been trying to think of a time when she was on the floor playing by herself, and I really can't."  Oops!! What can I say, we loved every second of having both of them here! And in Lillian's defense, she was teething.  By the next morning after she returned home, she was back to her precious self!

Just a few more pictures to share-

Pop, Nana and the girls


A Visit with Grandmother



Playing Grandmother's piano


Little Bit checking things out



Look out reindeer!


I wish we had a dollar for evertime Lindsey, Caleb and Maddie have been down this hill on a big wheel!

No comments:

Post a Comment