Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bob's House

There is just something about family and family gatherings.  It doesn't matter how often you see each other, or how far apart you may live - being with family is just simply special!  My uncle and his son's family from Texas came to hunt recently, so we met at my cousin Bob's quite impressive "Man Cave" for a little get together.  We weren't all able to be there, but the ones that were truly enjoyed spending time together.  I think it's something about getting older that makes you appreciate the little things more.....

When I got home and looked at pictures, I did not have one single picture of Bob looking at the camera!  OOPS!!


Just hanging out!

 
My uncles - Michael and Gerald- They are twins and my mom's baby brothers.

 There is always a ballgame when we get together!  This year we did add a few new players to the game!



Landry and Harrison had their own little private game going!  Is this not just precious!




Three sweet, sweet sisters!  Bethany, Adrian, and Cassandra with Harrison, Tyson and Landry.


Someone thought mud riding would be a good idea! 


I think this picture sums it up pretty well - good, bad, right or wrong - we really do love each other!




I can't wait until our next visit! Hopefully, everyone will be able to be there next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment