Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Fun at Nana and Pops

We had another wonderful weekend with our girls!  I don't have pictures of it, but Maddie and Reed went to Christmas Comes Alive.  Maddie loved it, but she said it "freaked her out" that so many of her cousins were in it! She first saw Anna as an angel and wasn't expecting it.  I had prepared her to see Aunt Sandra and Uncle Tony, but I forgot about all the cousins having a part.

Another little photo shoot


Maddie helped Pop decorate the tree outside.  I was a little skeptical but it's really pretty at night.  Also, Lillian loves to read books, and we all enjoy Papa's visits.


Uncle C is the BEST playmate ever!




Making cookies!



Little Bit enjoyed eating the cookies.  She also stuffed the end of my phone full of cookie dough, and now it only works on speaker! 



 There are lots of great things to be said about living in a small town.  At 9:55 I remembered that the Christmas Parade was at 10:00.  We threw (literally) the girls in the car and headed downtown just as the parade was starting.  Uncle Clyde's antique fire truck was carrying a group of cheerleaders and Maddie hopped on and got to ride in the parade!  She was so excited.  Little Bit ended up in the car with me.  She didn't like Santa, the fire truck, the bands, or anything about the parade.  Maybe next year!!





Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment