Friday, October 16, 2015

Go Generals

Maddie's cheerleading squad was able to participate in pregame events at a recent game.  I am amazed and just a little sad at how quickly she is growing up.  I am also ready for this youth football stuff to be over, so my babies can come back to visit.  Luckily, she has Fall Break next week, so they will get to come for a few days.

Reed enjoyed cheering on the team, too!  Here the girls are ready to hit the field!




This picture brings back lots of memories of her mom!



Ready for some action!


After they cheered at the victory line, they were able to come do a cheer on the sideline by the big cheerleaders!




I have made lots of trips east for great events like this, and I look forward to making quite a few more!!  Go Generals!

No comments:

Post a Comment