Saturday, October 24, 2015

Monkey Joe's, Bike Rides, and Barnyard Fun

Maddie was out for Fall Break, so we were able to have all three of our sweet babies for the week.  Trust me, fun was had by all. We worked hard this week on helping Reed master the steps.  He's got going upstairs down, but we are still working on coming down.  Also, no one got up before 6:00, so I call that a win!!  I love, love, love having these sweet babies, and I hope they will always love coming to visit!

We stopped by Monkey Joe's on the way home.  This was lots of fun! Reed loved his little area, and the girls popped in every now and then to play with him!  I didn't have my camera, so I didn't get to take many pictures.



Lillian has gotten very adventurous!  She loves doing everything her sister does, and this meant going down all the big slides.  Both girls had a  ball!!


Pop got some extra special help at the Senior meal at our church.  Notice that Lillian walked over to sit with Papa.  Love this!!!  The girls helped with tea and set up.  Reed was a trooper the entire time!!



My favorite times with the babies are simple times like this-just hanging out!!


Smores in the backyard!



The park was a big hit!!  I don't have many pictures of Maddie because she was busy riding her bike.  Lillian also enjoyed riding hers!
 This one had a ball!!  I have to say-playing in the sand was his favorite!!



Lillian amazed me with this!!!  She has mastered the pole!!  I have to admit that it scared me to death!!!
 Sweet, fun times!

I thought I had taken enough to drink, but it was quite warm that day.  Papa to the rescue!!  He brought us some cold water!!  I do not remember Reed crying, so I'm not quite sure what that was about!


We ended this trip by going to the Tuscaloosa Barnyard.  Excuse me while I pat myself on the back-but I took all three by myself and not only survived but had a great time!!  There were chicks and rabbits to pet, but I drew the line at holding the rat!!


The baby goats were a big hit!


How cute is this little fellow?



Pony rides!  



Next up was the hayride!!  The girls loved this jumper thing!


The little ones concentrated really hard on finding the perfect pumpkin!!



I also managed to get a little work in while they were visiting.  Kris and the boys came and played one afternoon.  They love cousin time.  I can't wait until our next visit.  Next up-bonefire and  Maddie's last regular season ballgame!


No comments:

Post a Comment