Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Sometimes I Steal

Every now and then as I am scrolling though Facebook or Instagram, I come across some really great pictures, and I may or not help myself to them.  So, I am going to share some pictures of some special people to me, and I am not taking credit for one single picture!!  Is it illegal to steal from the internet?  Lindsey has mentioned a time or two that I might need to be a little careful of what I put on the old blog!!

 Lillian's teacher is awesome about taking and posting pictures!!  



And so is Reed's!!  Too cool for school!


My sweet cousin and his family!!  Good job Hunter!


More of Lillian at school!


Gracie and Scott-Gracie was the Junior Maid at GHS for Homecoming this year, and she is simply beautiful!! Scott's pretty handsome, too!


Charley, Christie, and Josey-Love these three!  I was actually keeping sweet Rylie the day this was taken-I think!


My aunt!  Awesome person and very deserving of this position!  If you live in Lauderdale County, please vote for her next week.  She won her primary with almost 70% of the vote!!





Seems like yesterday!!





This appeared on Lindsey's time hop a couple of weeks ago!  Time flies!!



This picture is my favorite!! This is my special cousin Anne and her daughter Jenna, and she never, ever lets you take a picture of her!  Good job to who ever snapped this one!!



Sweet Kristie and Anna on a recent camping trip!!




Be careful what you post!!  I'm always watching! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment