Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Friendship Circle Party

One of my very favorite Christmas events is always our annual Friendship Circle Christmas Party.  We enjoy ourselves way more than we probably should!!  We are a very laid back group, and we like it that way.  Our sweet pastor has joined us the last two years, and I can only imagine what he thinks!! We have lots and lots of fun when we get  together, and we always make lots of special memories!

We always play Dirty Santa with ornaments that we bring.  This year, we tried a new version that was recommended by 2 different people.  Even though I read the directions wrong, and we didn't play exactly right, it was a big hit!!

Getting ready to begin!




This group looks like trouble!!


Sweet Sisters!


I miss seeing Cathy everyday like we do in the summer!


Everyone's admiring their ornaments!  It's too bad that nobody got to keep the one they got!!


How many people does it take to read the instructions? Also, we have entirely too many Auburn fans in this group.  An Alabama ornament kept making it's way in the hands of one of them-usually Lori or Jennifer.  I am happy to say that I was able to make a swap at the end, and it's now on my tree!!



Tim is a really, really good sport!












I can't wait until next year!!! Merry, Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment