Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter Bunny

Once again, I am guilty of "borrowing" a few pictures from social media!  I just couldn't resist these precious pictures of the little ones at their preschool egg hunt!  Pop and I are headed that way later this week to spend a day with all three!  We plan to dye a few eggs and hopefully have a little egg hunt of our own!

Where are those eggs???


I see one!!




During Reed's search for eggs, it seems that he took time out for a little drive!!



And now back to searching for eggs!



Lillian's sweet group!



Hello, Mr. Easter Bunny!



Both Reed and the Easter Bunny have the same slightly bewildered look!!





On another note, I have been spending some time with the grand dog lately!


And because I hate to leave Maddie out, I'm including this picture of her from 3 years ago!  It is amazing how much she has grown!



Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment