Friday, March 11, 2016

The Littles

I got to go keep Reed on the tail end of him being sick.  In other words, he couldn't go to school, but he was actually feeling much, much better.  Lillian had gone to school, but when I realized Reed was feeling ok, he and I headed to pick her up.  These two have such a good time together!  Big school really messes up our fun with Maddie!  So, while we missed her, the little ones and I had a really great day together!

Pancakes for lunch were a big hit!!


Luckily, the rain hadn't started yet, and we were able to enjoy a beautiful day outside!


Sliding!! Hold on Buddy!


Working together!


Time for a little ride!  To be honest, Reed just wasn't into this!!  He only went for a short ride, before he got out to have some adventures on his own!


He did enjoy riding on the tractor!!


Cheese!!  I think Lillian was doing a little dental work in that lower right photo!!


Lillian wanted to hide eggs, so of course that is exactly what we did!  However,  Reed wasn't really into finding them.  He wanted to put all the eggs in Lillian's basket!


This one had a ball finding all the eggs she could!


Taking a little break!!



I am headed back for a couple of days next week, and I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment