Sunday, March 27, 2016

Eggs and Stuff

Pop and I ventured over to east Alabama to spend a day with the babies.  Eggs, working on the tractor, playing in the water, and a little ice cream outing were among a day full of fun! They are out for Spring Break this week, so they will be here for a few days this week.  We are hoping to get in a little fishing, spend some time with the cousins, and just hang out.  If I haven't mentioned it lately, I love that my new job allows me more time to spend with these cuties!!

Put me in coach!!



Pop and Maddie always seem to get in a little softball practice!


Can you say yummy?!?


We decided that Reed's nap time would be the perfect time to dye Easter eggs!  The girls  both took this job very seriously!


I think Lillian got as much dye on her as on the eggs!



The finished masterpieces!!  


Next,  it was time for a little fun in the water!


And a little fun on the tractor!






Playing with Pop's tools was a big hit!!









Next  up, Easter celebrations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment