Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas at Caleb and Taylor's

Caleb and Taylor sweetly hosted our family Christmas gathering.  Grandmother would have been so, so proud.  Everything was absolutely beautiful and delicious! Being with family is one of my favorite Christmas traditions, and I hope it continues forever!  I am hoping after a year of rest that they will want to do it again next year! If you couldn't make it, please know that you were missed!


Tammy shared this picture of our hostesses with me!  Precious!




Getting set up and waiting on everyone to arrive!





I wasn't able to get a picture of everyone there.  The photobomb of Todd is my favorite though!



Love this!





So, I may have stolen this picture of Gracie and her boyfriend from Instagram!



Scott, Brandy and Cade were late arriving due to a wrestling match.  It meant so much that they drove down to visit!



It really is the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment